Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



i'll just pretend
20081214 @ Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy 22th advance barffday, brother.
Pictures spam!







I may swear to celibacy any moment now in my life. Just afraid I might lose out. Lose out on all the hot guys heh.

SC is going through quite a fickle moment in her life now. lol
After meeting SC for Starbucks, I realised she's quite a krazeh girl. One moment she's all going for being celibate and the next, nope, she's head over heels this J dude. Funny how love is blind, or rather leaves everyone blind.

Crazy lil bitch. Maybe that's why we click well. Thanx for accompanying me to fetch my brother's cake bitch all the way at Great World City. Good luck with your J :)
*inserts pictures*

I'll be off tomorrow.
Misssss me :)