Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



i'm in love with this man, dude
20081205 @ Friday, December 05, 2008

Can you still see the heart of me? All my agony fades away when you hold me in your embrace

Don’t tear me down for all I need make my heart a better place

You gave up the fight you left me behind

I'm way into Gothic Metal more than I could ever imagine. I'm guessing it's the lyrics and symphonic sounds. I've given up way too much. Things that I never thought I would. sheesh don't let me down.


I just dedicated a solid 79mins of my life tonight watching Russell Peters. Damn. I'm in love with this man. I SO AM lol. Okay I better stop thinking of his show cuz i'll never be able to go to sleep tonight. Nonetheless he really is cute. Too cute to detest.

Anyways, I was digging up my photo album and reliving those anecdotes that came along with it. Here are some pics that I thought I should kindly share. >.<
Sec 3 to Sec 4. Take that.



I'm kinda embarrassed by these pictures hahahhaa



my favourite with my all-time good friend :D