Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



so it's 2009, let's talk
20081231 @ Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hello Mr Lousy.
i enjoyed talking to you. you know how it's like talking to someone and you have this impression that the person you're indeed talking to, is yourself?
hah

To me, there was something old-fashioned and even sinister about this nomenclature. Nonetheless.

here's my testimonial to 2008:

I've kept my youth and vitality. I know what it means it must be compensation for being so plain. "Rather plain" is the worst thing I must say about me this past year. I have no compunction about passing comment in public on people's looks, even within their hearing. I suppose many would totally agree with me on this issue. I'm confident, definitely having the blithe air of someone who is beautiful in my youth, and can't understand how others may be upset by having appearance remarked on. I'm a subtle thinker, Shaidatul Nur Ashiqin, but I do not understand feelings. And I'm not polite.

figure it out yourself.