Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



too young too ugly
20081210 @ Wednesday, December 10, 2008

this is for you,

I found your picture in my wallet
still got your sweater in my closet
I'll bring 'em by
maybe tonight

and people asking how i'm doing
but every question still has you in
I say I'm fine
and I never think about you
but you're always on my mind

hmmm okay so i've gotten my blogskin changed to one with no physical tagboard. there is however something that enables you to leave "COMMENTS" to my entry. for those who IM-ed me last night about it and for those who happen to read me, do yourself good and figure it out yourself :)
give yourself some credit in finding it, it's not that tough anywaysssss.

soz anyways, i've been reading mangas after mangas, kinda hooked up by it. never been like me at all, to read mangas lol. so the follow ups would be watching the drama/movie for it. thats where my mind start to compare between both versions. i've got a pretty wild imagination fyi. i'm so gonna focus in speaking japanese properly this time, unlike the last time.
>:(

oh Hari Raya Hajj was plain this year. we didn't go over to my grandmum's since they're away in malaysia so we ended up travelling around the island delivering the meat that my dad had for sacrificial means. uncle mimi followed us around since morning.






anyways, i'm up for holidays next week, soo soo happy get to spend some time away from here. i'll start saving up so i can sneak away for vacations when i'm 21. geez abit farfetched but yeah at the rate i'm saving (i don't even save to begin with), i think it'll take me 2354825349788 years to maybe even go to UK.

>:(