|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
你不在 20090103 @ Saturday, January 03, 2009Seusia malamku menantimu Dihembus embun aku tersipu Mungkinkah kau lupa temujanji kita Kau gembira bersama teman-temanmu I'm suspecting that certain people around me aren't doing as well as what I perceived they are. Or is it just perhaps ME, who don't seem to have anything going on in my life? Berlari-lari ku mencarimu Selembut salju musim berlalu Mengapa berubah sekelip mata Hatiku gundah tiada terhingga FYP is submission is on Monday. Wednesday is Evaluation day. (Yay!) But it's not the same this time round. I must've missed out with all the support I had in my last evaluation. No wishes, no encouragement and no one waiting for me to end my evaluation to ask how it had been. No one to look forward to, no one to ask me out to celebrate my end of FYP. No one. 因为你已经不在. |