Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



fuck your people
20090108 @ Thursday, January 08, 2009

I, Shaidatul Nur Ashiqin, will try MY BEST to refrain myself from drinking the beverage namely CoCa-Cola, though it is my favourite drink. Also, I will desist any urge to have my meals at Macdonalds. It's gonna be a tough challenge for me, but I shall persist.

- Shai


I'm terribly upset with the ongoing world events. By now, everyone should be well aware of pandemonium circulating this era. Bad start for the year 2009 I must say. Financial tsunami, warring areas, unemployments yada yada yada. How disappointing.

I truly hope the diplomatic hot sluts leaders for each country are able to use some, not much, of their brain cells and resolve things before everything turns ugly. Oh wells, I'm just a random avid blogger. Who reads me anyways?

Bitch