|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
I call the shots here 20090107 @ Wednesday, January 07, 2009I really wished you would have given me a text message on my cellphone and ask how things have been for me, and how was my evaluation today. But you didn't so fuck care la. I'm over and done with it all. FYP is finally OVER. OFFICIALLY. :)))))) Hence since I'm done with the tougher one and I'm on self-declared holiday, I'm going to get a job. For real this time. Evaluation earlier today was hmmm not bad, we'll just gotta wait for the grades. We'll see how it goes. X_X This Malay song have been stuck to my head(thanx to Jun Wen for introducing me the P.U.S.P.A song grrr!) and I can't seem to rid it out which led to my itchy google fingers search the tabs and chords for it. Unconsciously, I found myself playing and singing along to it on my guitar. Weird much. Oh have you guys or anyone out there ever experience this - talking and giggling to yourself? I mean it and I'm serious about it. Cuz I have this thing that when I'm alone at home I tend to do krazeh stuff like singing a particular song in the most ridiculous rhythm/tone ie when its sposed to be high tone, i'll sing baritone or bass. And when my mind just wanders off and it plays a particular funny scenario of an episode of my life, I will start my incessant laughter. Maybe there's something wrong with me. Maybe it's just common amongst the other people and I'm thinking too much. Hmmm On a random note, I'VE MASTERED PARAMORE'S DECODE ON ACOUSTIC! GO FIGURE! ROCK 'N' ROLLA! |