Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



that canNOT be!
20090129 @ Thursday, January 29, 2009

Despite umpteen messages and persistence from the same people yesterday, I still decided to stay indoors today. Be a good girl and helped with the house chores. Okay well to be truthful about it, I just neeeeeeded to finish up my remaining Korean drama episodes before i have a proper peace of mind. heh
i'm left with only ONE final episode to the end of this marathon. i can do it!

So God please gimme the strength to have what it takes carry on...
(do it Eminem rap style)

I'll go out in the evening or maybe pay a second visit to Cousin Bob if Dad's going.

I was reading some blogs a few minutes before this and I happened to be reading my brother's. Damn. I was laughing my ass off whilst reading his recent entries. Seems like he has really grown a big boy now. No longer the boy who would not even look or best thing talk about liking a girl.

Now I'm baffled. Totally.
The kinda person who *I* don't fancy, he does!
I guess since he's main social circle is the Chinese dudes in his school, he would prolly be more towards those "kawaii" girlies.

-sigh-
Haqim, haqim HAHAHHA 长大了啊?

but NO! I shalt not let my younger brother be a victim of those act-cute girls. especially those with FBT shorts *glares at JIN HAO!*

on a much unrelated note, i've started listening to hip-hop rap. Grrrrrr

Could you love me in a Bentley?
Could you love me on a bus?
I'll ask 21 questions, and they all about us
Could you love me in a Bentley?
Could you love me on a bus?
I'll ask 21 questions, and they all about us