|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
to do or not to do, you tell me 20090126 @ Monday, January 26, 2009One of the few places I like to be go/visit is the hospitals. Not that I relished the visiting sick people,really. Rather, I like seeing the nurses and doctors busy with their job, scurrying around like ants in their ant-nests. Anyways that aside, I paid a visit to Cousin Bob this afternoon at the hospital. His family was really welcoming, I liked it how they're not all-solemn. They stood close to each other. Aunt Eton and Uncle Idris still cracked jokes and laughed along, which made me think that I'm weak. Cuz if any of my family members were to be seriously ill, I wouldn't have the stamina to hang around. I'll most prolly hide under my covers at home in bed. heh. So much for being a Taekwondo Coach exponent eh? That's why I like the Idris family. But my fondness is silent, discreet and distant. All in all, kudos to Cousin Bob. He should be doing fine, just hang in there and F.I.G.H.T! I pray that he recovers quickly! :) amin On a much unrelated note, I like Aunt Eton. She has this stern and fierce look. Uncle Idris is cool,though. Right. I've something in mind that if I don't let it off my chest,I won't be able to sleep tonight. I have a friend, uh honestly I forgot her name so let's just name her R. Apparently R has a new boyfriend, I, who is someone I know and is not of very good character. Should I tell that to R about what I know of I, cuz afterall he lives a few blocks away from mine and that I've seen things that she might not be aware of. Or should I just keep them comments to myself and not be nosy, since i've not spoken and ditched R as a friend for so long. (Why should I even give a heck about her in the first place.) Part of me thinks that people may change overtime, hence it could be that I has amended his ways of living and be a better person now? I should've guessed it out, after that day when I saw him in Woodlands. Our paths crossed and he recognised me. Little did I know that he's hitting on my friend... I hate friend problems like this. I mean awkward situations make me nauseous and i feel like vomitting. Honestly, I've bothered about other people's problems. So what shall I do now?... |