|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
yesterday was nice, today is good, tomorrow would be better! 20090131 @ Saturday, January 31, 2009Been out the entire of yesterday with Janelle. Saw No-Rainie at Tampines. HAHAH Damn impromptu and unexpected. I went, pointing and shouting "EH NO-RAINIE!", cuz I felt someone walking towards us and then turning away after failing to catch my attention. Janelle went hysterical and we 3 LOL-ed like we've not met for a couple of months. hahah Please ah people, I'm not wearing my spectacles when I'm hitting the streets, therefore I'm so called The Blind Bat. So make and effort to call out to me, cuz i'll appreciate it. Haha Next was SIM @ Clementi, West of this small island. Ernest was waiting for me back at Tampines and I had to travel all the way back East. Poor Ernest was waiting earnestly for over an hour. Woopzxzxz. Training was conducted with Mr Lee taking us for warm-up. Pattern practice was next and my soles were already sore and stinging with pain. :) See? disgusting much? That's partly the reason why I luv TKD so much :) Pictures spam from last week's CNY mini-celeb :- ![]() ![]() Okay so anyways, I'll be heading off to MP Mr Lim's crib a little after 2pm, then to Funan IT Mall. Tmrw, Mr Lee's crib then Mountbatten training and then to the CNY Grassroot's Leader Dinner function. Monday, Janelle meet up and next with the other usual low-lifers for the rest of the week. Tell me how can life be this fun? |