Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



concentrate. focus. be attentive
20090215 @ Sunday, February 15, 2009

There are things I want to pay the utmost attention to now.
They are as listed:-

1) work ( it's just for temp before school starts)
2) guitar ( i promise to squeeze in time for guitar lessons)
3) Uni ( whichever local Uni is willing to accept me but I'll still head for Uni of London nevertheless)
4) TKD

Everything else can be pushed aside. Friends. Meet-ups. Whatever.

I'm keeping my mind busy with whatever things that may come my way. Work. Walking to work. Lunch. Sleep.
Overcoming this fear is not easy. It happened once. When I couldn't listen to Avenged Sevenfold's for nearly a year. Cuz the recurring memories keep on playing on in my head like a broken record player. A year! Freaking long la.

Now it's Bad Company's songs. Everytime I play one of their songs, my mind wavers and shifts to the someone. Damn. It's not easy to "just forget". Worst thing is I can't delete your pictures in my laptop. Cuz then I'll have totally NO memories of you, which I will hate it hell!

Worst thing is, I have known the person Way Longer than the other person who made me fear Avenged's songs.
It's freaking five years now. Especially when we used to rock over the same songs and heavy metal bands.
i know the usual drill shit about not to get myself involved in crap like these. and i'm also straying myself away from getting into problems especially redundant waste of time like these.
Then again, i guess it's gonna take me another year to forget about you. Grrrrr

I already losing the blogging vibe and I don't seem to have anything to pen down. Sheesh I'm seriously losing it big time.

Oh and I haven't been to the hospital to visit Cousin Bob for so long.