Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



give me the zen
20090223 @ Monday, February 23, 2009

Every morning before work, it's the same routine.

Mom > Nag and shout > I > groggily wake up and lay in bed > Mom will continue nagging and shouting > I will have to wake up involuntarily to make her shhh

that's the cycle.

And before i head off to work, Dad will make me gulp this thing here. this green nasty tasting monster.




Don't see it all small-sized cute and adorable. Omg the insides are terrible. It has a "diluted marmite taste". It's some health tonic which is supposed to keep you revitalize and energetic throughout the day.

T.T

Blah!