|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
hmmmm why not? 20090228 @ Saturday, February 28, 2009Since I've been tagged... why not? One of these is a lie, guess which one. 1) I'm looking for a boyfriend. 2) I like sour compared to bitter. 3) I have more boy friends than girl friends. 4) My birthday is approaching. 5) I speak Chinese way better than my own mother tongue. 6) I live near the coast. 7) I listen and hearts Jay Zhou to the max. 8) I only use my laptop to blog. 9) I am a Taekwondo Black Belt 2nd Dan holder. 10) I play the guitar. State your flaw. (in less than 100 words) I have commitment problem. That's why I don't look for or have a significant other. I think it's better this way cuz I fear the VERY HUGE possibility of finding myself quarreling with my significant other should i be in a relationship. I am not the submissive type and I'm such a bloody fussy person no one can stand the real me. I can be quite understanding but I just don't understand most things, when it comes to giving in. Things like why should i give in to the opposite gender. Having said that, 80% of my social circle are the male species. Which is truly ironic! okay I'm need to go off to bed veryyyyy sooon since I have madrasah tmrw morning. I did this on facebook anyway. heh. quite truly which freaks me out now. March Attractive personality.sexy. Affectionate.Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented.Loves special things. Moody. nightie |