Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



i'm so freaking TIRED!
20090220 @ Friday, February 20, 2009

Lately I'm so tired of waiting for you
To say that it's okay, but tell me
Please, would you one time
Just let me be myself
So I can shine with my own light
Let me be myself
Would you let me be myself


so bloody beat out with all the long freaking hours of work.
T.T

Here's something: a verse from The Script's song
If you see my friend
Doesn't matter where or when
Tell me if you see Kay
(F-U-C-K?!) HAHAHAH

tsk tsk what a vulgar song. hmmm

okay here's another joke.

A patient is lying in his death bed dying from a terminal sickness and he called two people to stand front in his ward. His doctor and his lawyer. At the very last minute before he let out his final breath, he answered both his doctor's and lawyer question to why was he making them stand so long in front of him just looking at him die.

his reply : Jesus when he was to be crucified, there were two liars before him.
get the joke?


i just happen to be thinking about how you're doing now.
i _ _ _ _ you