Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



let history realise itself
20090226 @ Thursday, February 26, 2009

conflicting conflicts
hmm

I'm supposed to head off to a Resident's Committee meeting awhile later from now but with all the procrastination I swear I'm growing into a big fat person now. It's been 2 days from my off from work. That well explains all the laziness crap. T.T

While I enjoyed all the time for relaxation at home, I miss working. Yeah can you believe it?

When I'm at work, I whine and plead for the time to pass quickly so I can go home and rest.
When I'm at home, I complain cuz I miss work.
tsk, what's wrong with me.

anyways, I think John Mayer is just a sexeh guy HAHA omg I can't believe I actually thought of it at all ahhh john mayerrrrrrr. sofreakingjealousofjenniferanistonahhhbitchessssssss

okay I keep reminding myself that once I'm enrolled in Uni of London (SIM), I will really need to

1) study super duper freaking hard
2) graduate at University of London in United Kingdom itselfduring my 3rd year,
3) do an external degree in Islamic Banking
4) complete my religious school with a diploma in Arab or Quranic Recitals
5) get a proper job and then lead a peaceful religious life
6) do what I have always wanted most that is to travel and provide assistance to the poorer countries
7) and maybe with God's consent I will head off to Mecca.

Amin.

(I have a good strong premonition that I will enter Uni of London (SIM) and my intuition seldom fails me.)