Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



May Allah praise his soul and bless him well
20090207 @ Saturday, February 07, 2009

I finally TEARED and felt the slightest emotional depress today.
Admittedly, it was just a tear and I was fine thereafter. I can't hold back my tears when I am in front of someone so sick and helpless.
Paid a visit to Cousin Bob this morning/afternoon. He looked rather hmmm how shall I put it, it's very sad so I shan't put it in words here. Tsk

Anyways, I recited the Yaasin Surah to him aloud, and according to Dad, Cousin Bob did have a responsive reaction to my recital. Alhamdullilah. I hope he really wakes up. Aunt Eton requested to have his favorite song by Yusof Islam's (or otherwise previously known as Cat Stevens). So here I am, online browsing through my online buddy Youtube and voila! I got the song!

Anyways, I'm super duper tired and I can't breathe right.
Coach Induction Course tmrw @ NTC (Yay! Totally looking forward)
Visit to Cousin Bob again.
Tuesday, work!

YES you read right. I've got a J.O.B. Not bad ah, it's Shai working. Though I really never pictured myself working. Lol.

I sure am gonna miss my Tkd students. Awww
:[