Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



not a very pleasant day
20090216 @ Monday, February 16, 2009

i should be rejoicing that i'm off from work today. yet it turned out to be a different matter.

news came to me that Cousin Bob may "go anytime". which is something everyone else would have already expected, since it's what i call the "impending death". Cousin Bob haven't been doing well at all despite all the encouragements, Quran recitals and most importantly his mom's support. it's God's-will.

i reckon his family is ubber devastated. totally! Dad was already shaking when he was told by Uncle Idris over phone that the docs are removing Cousin Bob's respirator as promised a deal by his family and the doc that after 7 days, the last resort is the removal.

Cousin Bob aka Muhd Rizal left us and this world this afternoon, 16th February 2009.
He passed away at about 2.15pm or so.

I was sending out an email when my side started to rain in the sun. Mom sensed a weird intuition and said to me "According to the olden Malays, they believed that when it rains in the sun, it's a bad omen."
Also with that a gloomy atmosphere.

I shoved that aside as i admit i'm a not a strong believer to all these superstitions. How true it may be, i thought.

But with God's consent, shortly after what Mom said those things to me, Uncle Idris called and said Cousin Bob has passed away.

Over the phone when Dad heard about Cousin Bob's demise, Dad totally broke down. Not literally crying in that sense. But he lost it. Totally lost it ALL. He wore an entirely different expression. It's like you've cried so hard, just that Dad didn't cry at all.

Dad behaved awkwardly like he was really confused, not like the usual tough-like him. Like he was really traumatized. I could see that he was truly shaken by the bad news. He was weak and could almost not control himself.

Bob, he's my eldest Cousin even though I have no impression of how he looked like when he was alive. According to Dad, Cousin Bob was a very handsome young chap.

I can't say anything more. Cuz it's too depressing. I took the day off tomorrow to send Cousin Bob off for the last time.

Inna Lillah Wa Inna Illahi Ra Ji Un.