Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



the silence is deafening. TOO LOUD!
20090224 @ Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's been about a year now
Ain't seen or heard from you
I been missin' you crazy
How do you how do you sleep

never mind me. i'm getting stucked with Jesse McCartney's songs. Ahhh damn!

i got tagged by "someone"
ten things about me:
1) I wear a shoe size 8
2) I don't understand why people cry during weddings
3) I play the guitar more to acoustic
4) I'm in love with Jesse McCartney
5) I like Chinese guys
6) I fancy P!nk
7) I want a new phone but my plan doesn't end till August
8) I'm currently mastering Taylor Swift's Love Story with all the choking strums.
9) I'm losing my heavy metal-ness.
10) I wana be a more spiritually-strong person

done.

James dropped my place just now before work. Been a long time since I last met him :)