|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
is it love or foolishness 20090315 @ Sunday, March 15, 2009I have friends or rather elders who give up marriage cuz they don't get the person they fell in love with in their first love. Cuz now they're too late in the age to get married and to bear kids. I have one at my workplace and he's still single! He is like already 60 odd and so carefree. I wonder most times why they would take such a huge risk. Like giving up something which happens in your lifetime. It's now or never. Seriously, I really envy these people cuz they're going to grow old alone, with no one to look after them. To be honest enough I have ever thought of taking a vow of celibacy but thought through it cuz it's stupid. I don't want to grow wrinkles alone. I don't want to eat alone when I'm 59. But I don't find a reason to get hitched until one is 30. For this new era at least. What's most important now is education and career. I don't know if anyone shares the same concept as me. Hmm |