|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
see you on the backside 20090301 @ Sunday, March 01, 2009It has been raining in the afternoon for the past few days. In fact it's very heavy rain. Super duper heavy la. I'm getting afraid of the rain. With all the loud thunders and all. sheesh. I was walking in the drizzle all the way home last night. The entire walk home, there were flashes of light but no roaring thunder accompanying it. Pretty freaky i swear. What was worse was that every 5-7 seconds there would be a bright flash of light, BUT no thunder. I already be prepared with my fingers covering my ears just to squint my eyes, for nothing. LOL! Gonna meet Kaixiang and Earnest later but since it's raining outside, i feel like just surrendering myself to the comfort of my bed. heh Sheesh I felt lonely all of a sudden last night. :( |