Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



thanx Momster
20090315 @ Sunday, March 15, 2009

Birthdays. Cakes. Presents. Never used to be one of best friends, cuz i never got the chance to celebrate it with anyone. Maybe a few years of childhood experiences with the family, yes. As the time passes on through the years, I had discreet birthday wishes from friends. Some aren't even aware of it a single bit, cuz it's during the school holidays. Pretty uninviting eh?

Most time it's always me helping to contribute in other else's celebration, which is never an insincere thing.

This year's different. Today, more accurately. I got back from work late earlier on, and my celly kept ringing "Home" on the Caller ID. Little did I expect that my family(excluding Dad who was at work) plus my cousins next door were waiting for me to cut my birthday cake. Awww how sweet. I totally appreciated it. (Though I was seriously too shy to deny it cuz on one, I thought no one would give a damn about it, and on the other hand, I was actually silently wishing that turning 20 this year would be different than the past years).

So thanks Momster for remembering it. (not quite cuz I hinted to her about it too HAHA)






On a much unrelated note, I am wondering why would a guy choose his bloody PSP than a girl whom he asked to meet up with? Grrr
After TKD last night, I ended up shopping around for durians at 11.30 bloody at night. Which I got for a BIG deal. What's the feeling of getting 6 packets of durian for TEN BUCKS?