Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



keeping the composure
20090409 @ Thursday, April 09, 2009

I wake up in the morning
Feeling emptyness in my heart
This pain is just too real
I dream about you, with someone else

it has come to my senses that i'm a person who do not gloat over trivial matters. there are many things that are more important to me. maybe i'm not an easy person to deal with. or maybe i'm a person with high definitions and big dreams.

oh, or maybe things that others are satisfied about so easily, i'm not.
small achievements do not flatter my personality at all.
i pursue for challenges. not small-fry contests.

i have big aspirations so things that i happen to pass along the way aren't really much a feat.

perhaps so.
since i may be quite a handful to deal with.

as ambiguous and equivocal as i may be, i seek for company. shortlived company to be precise. all those yakkings about long term friendship does freak me out sometimes.

i reckon my personality do not fit in much with many of my peers or social contacts .
and i'm glad that doesn't bother me at all.

:)