Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



gals to ladies
20090407 @ Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tomorrow(8th April 2009) is supposedly to be my BIG day. My graduation ceremony from Republic Polytechnic. 3 years already. 3 damn years. Full of laughter, unhappiness and a little wee bit of stress.

I'm not attending the ceremony so I won't dwell too much into it.

Friends I have made throughout these past 3 years. People I have known. Rumors I've heard. Fun and play time for me has officially ended.
3 years have been a brisk for me.

Up to date, I've only contacted with a couple of my classmates back from Republic Poly. People like Fi Peng, Janelle and Shee Ying. Not much of a very sociable and a person who treasures friendships. But I cherish good company. Never liked the idea of being tied down by people around, more like I like to do things in my freewill with no obligations.

[Nonsense begins here] I'm like a bird with no legs to be tied down with
ha ha

Anyways, it is a traditional routine for me to leave my companions behind once a phase in my lifetime is over. Primary school to secondary school and now finally polytechnic.

I do meet people along the way. Just that I don't have such things like BFs or BFFs.
(take note: BF= best friend, BFF=best friends forever)

What's interesting is that I still do have problems making friends allover again. And I hope all the interactional skills that I've acquired in the past 3 years will equip me with all the help I need.

BUT first, I have my close buddies to hang on to. Janelle! She's heading to school with me and another friend who is as crazy as I am, SheeYing is taking the same course I am AND AND AND! in the same Uni!

FiPeng is such an awesome friend, I hope all the best for her. In work or school, whichever.

In light of our graduation from Republic Polytechnic, we'll grow mature and do our best in Uni!
:)