Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



cuz you're different....and special
20090529 @ Friday, May 29, 2009

我遇見誰 會有怎樣的對白
我等的人 他在多遠的未來

我聽見風 來自地鐵和人海
我排著隊 拿著愛的號碼牌

It feels THIS GOOD to be back hogging and blogging on my laptop. Somehow it felt like a few months since I last turned it on. :)

The 1st Inter-school Competition, finally is over. Enjoyed myself for the entire 5 days spent there. Busy busy bumble bee. Exhausted, hoarsed-out voice BUT I'm so satisfied.
*insert BIG BIG SMILEY FACE*

and of course there are the obvious reasons why i'm so pleased with myself for the entire 5 days
ermmm how shall i put it more accurately?

i would say there is one particular reason why i was so contented lol
shhh shhh shhh
:)

Too many things going on this week.

For tonight's training @ Changkat, my sparring wasn't impressive at all. Grrr
我好累哦!

Practising hard for Poomsae cuz i'll be pairing Derrick and Zibing in seperate events. sheesh. After all, it's 3 events and I can feel the butterflies in my tummy now already.

Dad fussed over things and even threatened(!!!) me that he'll make me stop going to trainings if i continue to come back home with blisters or scraped foot soles.
-sigh-

Club BBQ in june, yay!

I'll be away in KL next week till thursday which also concludes that my week is half gone. Once i'm back, i reckon it's time to practise with them boys and perfect our timing.

This calls for more discipline and practice, guys!

Picture spams...




Next up, National Poomsae tournament...