|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
I'm just a little too not over you 20090521 @ Thursday, May 21, 2009well maybe it's the small superficial factors about you that still hold my mind tightly lingering around you. and it's stupid how i still even think about you. dammit. i feel normal these few weeks/months but somehow the thought about you still hovers and clings at the corner of my mind. i feel lousy. you're not helping at all. it's useless and i feel shitty. you just had to resurface. i preferred you dead and gone instead of here. truth be told, yes i do have your pictures in my laptop/phone but i think it's unnecessary now. cuz obviously i feel damn right disgusted. it's best i scrape it off my mind and erase it all from my life. then again each time i say that, i never had the bloody guts to do so. times like these, i'll have a splitting headache soon and fall into a deep sleep, only to forgotten about shit things like these. I'm love sick somewhere tonight And it isn't hard to believe I think you cheated on me |