|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
the makings and destruction of an obsession 20090523 @ Saturday, May 23, 2009As true as it may NOT seem to be, i truly can't believe what others are telling me. After much convincing and talking, thought it was CRAZY. Which i really thought it was CRAZY. (!!!) It's like telling me a movie SO good but with a contrived ending. Was as if a stab at the back of my numb skull, ouch! Granted, my idolism didn't fade as much. I believe what i see. Lol. yes, I am superficial, but in my own way. i would rather live in denial and not the truth. To each his own,yes? Young? or old? I myself could not decide since stronger testimonies from someone very senior is even saying the same thing! (insert sad face here please thank you) Someone who i have been Hahahha okay i'm like totally gone crazy maybe it's the exhaustion from last night. And the train ride from Yew Tee to Simei didn't help much, twas helluva crazy. Zibing Jinhao, Ernest, Joyce and I couldn't stop laughing. people were looking but heck. The part where a pervert got up the train and started doing silly looks with disturbing hand gestures freaked the shit out of me. slightly frightening. Overall yesterday was a tiresome cuz i ditched physical training and ran off to train Poomsae instead. (you see, thing is Derrick and Zibing wanted to ditch me in the team too and threathened that I needed to do Keumgang instead!) Laugh-Out-Loud |