|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
nooooo! 20090511 @ Monday, May 11, 2009my laptop charger is giving me problems. HATE IT! i having this fear that it may lose it's power supply any time now. especially when my battery is not full! so there goes, i will need to get a new laptop charger tomorrow and i don't reckon Dad would sponsor it cuz afterall, I was the one who has been using it all the while, isn't it? now i will need to buy new charger *sniffsniff* with my own money *sniffsniffsniff* :( movie anyone? |