|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
blogging on a cellphone feels weird 20090608 @ Monday, June 08, 2009Yesterday, Happy 49th B'dae Dad! Tomorrow, Happy 15th Haqim! I'm blogging on my cellphone right now cuz i'm just too Anyhoos, as you would have known by now that i have just gotten back from jungle trekking, yes? Now both my feet are itching with scars and to make things worst, all over. Red spots on my upper limbs are also appearing,and it's KILLING me. All the itch and spots. Grrrr I just got a jab from my doc less than an hour ago. Convo with doc as follows:- me : Is it necessary for me to get a jab? cuz the itch is killing me! doc : huh? most people would not go for that choice. y'know the fear of the needle... me : it's okay just give it to me. doc : -looks at me like i'm a psycho and said- "you sure?" me : YUP! and here i am with my left arm weighing a ton. lol i hope the itch subsides and the spots would fade away before this saturday's competition. cuz it looks like my both my feet are rotting! :@ |