Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



i'm a walking monster
20090630 @ Tuesday, June 30, 2009

things about me that you might've not realised...
maybe cuz i'm too nice a person.

I'm indifferent.
I say whatever i think is right and factual that most times i tend to hurt people's feelings.

I'm conceited.
I walk with my nose high sometimes that i don't even look at the people around me.

I'm unfriendly.
I have friends , yet i ditch them after sometime.
I have peope approaching me as if they're hinting that they want to be friends, but i shove them aside unconsciously as if i was swatting flies.
One of my colleagues came up to me yesterday & today saying "hi" yet i looked at her blankly, then turned away. Unconsciously, of course.
Another of my working peers asked me if i wanted to join her for lunch, but i merely replied"No thanks.", instead i headed for lunch with a bunch of older ladies/aunties. And they saw me.

I'm easily bored.
Mother Nature is not my best-est friend. I hate looking at trees/flowers yada yada.
I can't do work which is the exact same thing done 10mins before. Take for example my work now, i'm dozing at every 1 hr. Zzzz

I like snobbish people.
As ironic as it may sound, haven't you heard "Birds of the same feather flock together?" yeah so i'm one of those birdies who like one of my kind. Arrogance.

I'm a bitch.
I lust at nice looking guys(mature guys), yet i discreetly took a vow of celibacy.

I like older men.
Take for example my boss's boss. I like him cuz he's a decade older than me, and he has a mature tint to that handsome face of his. lol

okay all in all, work's fine. maybe the part where i keep Zzzz-ing, that's ermm not so good, i guess.