Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



phew yo!
20090611 @ Thursday, June 11, 2009

Been out the entire day with ZE TKD PEEPS was crazy.
I spose by now i should be in bed,rest well and nursing my swollen feet but nope, i can't do just that. obvi duh i have loadssss of pictchas to upload since today was such a great day for me.

Lunch @ Regent was nice. oh wells y'know *hint-hint*

Tripped down with the crazy bunch (namely ZiBing,KaiXiang,Joyce & Yanting) and i laughed my ass off when a lady randomly asked our dear ol'ZiBing (HAHAHA!!!!) very random questions. By then the convo was getting too shiok to ignore i sensed a huge laughter coming.

I guess she was "interested" in ZB. wooopz
Evidently when she switched seats (!!!) and she was sooooo caught up in our private convo plus jokes.

I can confirm ZB felt TOTALLY awkward. LIKE TOTALLY! lol lol lol
okay nuff.

Down @ Elias and rehearsed the entire thing for this weekends' competition, till I kinda injured my foot and now it's swollen. Pfft

i'm like sooo lucky to have team mates like KX and Joyce. They msn-ed me with so much concern about my swollen leg that one asked me if my leg is swollen like a pig's leg and HE would shun me away cuz he's afraid i've got swine flu! and the other is just too kind to ask cuz SHE was hoping i would not be able to heal in time for the competition hence less a competitor!

LOL!

pictchas spam






you see it's nice to have someone "looking up at you" (left pic) and...
then still pondering in deep thought about YOU again the next moment (right pic)


as you can see our girls,
yanting was like freaky hungry i could hear her stomach growl.
joyce looked like a lost ninja in modern time. HAHHAHA shhhhhh


No hard feelings fellawzxzxzxzx.

:)