|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
two-faced coin 20090614 @ Sunday, June 14, 2009the results came as a shock to me. biggest humiliation of my competency. never did i dreamt of it, that bad. 5.7. is it a laugh? or it is a cry? my eyes drew an endless supply of tears. terribly upsetting. retreated home and slept with a splitting headache from all the overwrought cries. nonetheless best regards to the rest of the Anglican members who proceeded to the ensuing rounds. Remembering all the hurt inside I've learned to hide so well Yet you were not there for me. who knew? You go out with your friends And talk to other girls And our love life is a wasteland |