Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



BAI KAR, much?
20090717 @ Friday, July 17, 2009

Okay time to start blogging.

Work is great. I love my work now, mainly it is the company. I have two working friends sharing the same room as i am. Both are as crazy as I am. lol.

There are Fadzlie, Angeline, Yi Wei, Qun Fa, Rathy, Jason, Vanee, and Kevin.
PLUS a handsome BOSS.
What else do you want? lol
I enjoy their help and company. The laughter, the fun.
It's something you can't describe.
It's something you can't experience elsewhere.
Not in school, not at home.
No.

It's a pity how we're all leaving in a couple of weeks' time. :(

Training tonight was nice. It has come to my realization that everyone wants to spar with me. I'm like the guinea pig hahaha. Stupid Jin Hao called me DickHoming or something like that. Something crude.
Every week I retire home from training, either with a blister OR a strained nerve on my feet.
:(

Even Mr Tan says I'm easily injured.
:(

I got a lift home from Mr Tan and "teacher" with joyce in the car. The ride was safe haha compared to our Singapore's very own lousy Initial D, ANDY TAY. haha How dare he even bug me about my sister's saying of his lousy driving skills. lolol

Joyce got injured just as I have been. I have a blister, and her toes hurt alot. So since she's my "lover" (HAHA!), she is therefore dubbed BAI whilst I on the other hand am, KAR.

Together, we are BAI-KAR.
lol

We're watching Harry Potter tomorrow, yay in the afternoon.
And work early tmrw morning.

SO CHAOZ~