Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



a day at the granny's
20090711 @ Saturday, July 11, 2009

I've been here @ granny's since 3.30pm, with the intention of helping my cousin do up his project which gotta do with HTML codings.
(since i'm the expert HA HA HA bullcrap) nonetheless instead of completing the work, we were indulged in our own conversations. lol

Work today was fine. Time passes so quickly, my mentor has left the job hence my takeover of his job. ooooh! my boss's boss yea the handsome guy spoke to me! face-to-face! -drools-
the vibe and the blood gush was thrilling. hah shhhh

I wish i can start school early so that i can stay away from any of the community work which is sucking the air out of my lungs till the extent of me suffocating every weekend. Busy as hell can you ever imagine! No weekends left to myself. Sometimes i wonder if i made the right choice to sign up of things which I am regretful of now. hmmm

It's raining outside now and I'm at granny's. i wish I'm at home in bed so i can fall into sleep just by a click of the fingers.

i miss thou.
but i think it's time things should take a better turn.
there's no more you.
from now, it's only me and myself facing the world.
thanx for the memories.
be it sweet or bitter