|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
despite your bizarre feature 20090720 @ Monday, July 20, 2009despite your bizarre feature, I still am terribly into you. HEAR ME OUT! Maybe it is the contempt that I had experienced before which still lingers in my inner feels. I'm going through a devil-like situation these few days. It's like the Angel in me VS the Devil in me. Hatred with a tint of disdain have been filling my gray heart. Incessant , gloomy have been telling me to stray away from the norm. That includes even Family. Lately I have been harsh. In words as well as in action. Call me a witch. Call me malevolent. Something in me couldn't give an effing crap about things now. I think something is seriously wrong. No one listens to me. No one talks to me. No one cares about my speeches of thought. No one gives a crap about shit at all. This, I may say, is the prophecy of doom. |