|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
good company good life 20090725 @ Saturday, July 25, 200925072009 i love group pictchas. yay. uploads... AND! OUR YOUTH EXECUTIVE MEMBERS Nice bonding session with the people from the YEC was nice. Despite the fact that not many turned up, the games and laughter was funny as hell! The food was goooood. I enjoyed the company, thanx people. :) Rewinding back to before everything happened...Twas work. Like I've said many times before work have been great and extremely awesome as the days pass by fast. I will miss work when school starts. Having said that, study is my top priority, so I presume it's just another phase in life. After work, home. I turned into a sleeping pig before heading out again. Recharged, I shall put it in another way. Everything else after that was just great fun. I'm beginning to love the social circle i'm in now. But it's tiring how I get to laugh so hard. I still kinda prefer the anti-social self I was before. heh. *woops* Overall, today was awesome. One of my nicest day after work. :) |