|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
hell, I ROCK YOUR WORLD! 20090730 @ Thursday, July 30, 2009I've been playing Viva La Vida on guitars but it's getting boring since I'm only playing it with my two acoustic and classical guitars. Boring. Boring as HELL! Just received a text message from Louis asking me out, but since we WERE sposed to meet out and due to his last minute decisions, I can't be effed to head out again now that I'm so comfy in my home clothes. I guess I'll just continue strumming the guitar and find even harder songs to play. Bring on the challenge. So anyways, I just taught my prodigy brother Viva La Vida like 10 mins and though he's a lil slow in teh chords switching part, he is doing well. Well enough, he can start partnering me in my musical playings. Heh. Oh, reporting from last night's meeting, it wasn't actually a YEC Meeting,really. We had a meeting basically with the ENTIRE mass of grassroot's leaders for this huge project on Saturday. There will be this big big big event on the coast. It's such a huge scale event that the GOH (Guest-of-Honour) is in fact, SM GOH. Yikes. And the worst freaking part is, I'm a pledge taker, hence it requires me to SAY OUT THE SINGAPORE PLEDGE TO THE ENTIRE MASS OF SAY, 5000 SINGAPOREANS NOT FORGETTING MPS! Oh and the best thing is, I totally forgotten the words to the pledge. Nice. I'm so busy with community work I almost can't stand it, even though I choose to be and this makes me think a lot and.. it is just unhealthy basically and I can't get out of this cycle...yet. but I will, because I have. It will just take a few more days and I'm sure when uni starts and stuff it will be okay. again. Prolly I just need a few adjustments and some getting-used-to-it kinda shit. It's been YEARS since I last performed I don't know how it's going to turn out. And this time it's in a public event involving VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE and it's more intimate and I have to not be amateur because that's embarrassing and rock out and pretend I've done it for years. OMG I THINK I JUST PSYCHED MYSELF OUT. I don't know if this will be a good idea anymore. Hmm Okay shit today at work, it was THE most awesome-st day of my entire time spent there. Angeline (thanx for buying the chocs for us!), Abel and me are leaving like tmrw and the day after, and we planned to get chocs for those who have been nice to us. Geez. How sweet hor? Awww. Right, tmrw will be the last day at work for Angeline so kudos to her for being such a nice colleague. :) Hope Fadz gets thru his interview. I'm getting frigging goosebumps and shudder moments at the thought of the pledge-taking this Saturday, I need my bitches. LOUIS WHERE ART THOU!? RAWR! |