Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



i wish i had never seen you smile to her
20090712 @ Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm a green eye-ed monster. You just never knew me well enough, I must say.
i wish i had never seen you smile to her

i felt like doing this questionnaire so here it is...

Q: Name & Nick
Shaidatul Nur Ashiqin alias Shai @ The Conceited Republican @ Follow Protocol

Q: Handphone model?
Nokia E63, the closest i could get to a Blackberry. For now.

Q: Any habit? Name them.
Many of 'em! I'll just list the ones i can think off my mind.

Q: Kissed someone on your top friends ?
No

Q: Been arrested?
Hmmm on the road, yes. Once a traffic policeman stopped Jonathan's car over and gave him a ticket for speeding. He even emphasized that I should wear the seatbelt the correct way. He added that it's dangerous for a girl to be in a car alone with a guy who is speeding at 120km/hr. Pffft

Q: Kissed someone you didn't like?
I would die if i did

Q: Jealous type?
Yeah

Q: You like someone?
Definitely

Q: Held a snake?
Yeap

Q: Been suspended from school?
No

Q: Been fired from a job?
Nope. I fired my supervisor, yes.

Q: Sang karaoke?
Hell I would not.

Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
Tons of it

Q: Laughed until you started crying?
All the time!

Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
The closet i got to a snowflake was cottencandy.

Q: Kissed in the rain?
Nope.

Q: Sang in the shower?
Almost everytime i head to the shower.

Q: Sat on a roof top?
Yeap. Once, in my dream.

Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
Countless times.

Q: Broken a bone?
Thankfully, no..not yet i guess.

Q: Shaved your head?
Eeew

Q: Played a prank on someone?
Duh

Q: Had/have a gym membership?
Wanted to, but don't have the dough to sign up California Fitness's.

Q: Made a girlfriend/boyfriend cry?
Not yet

Q: Shot a gun?
Water gun.

Q: Donated Blood?
Hell, I WOULD NOT! i'm anemic myself. (is it what you guys call it, anemic? haha)

Q: Had your heart broken?
Grazed, more specifically. Many times, in fact.

Q: Broken someone's heart?
I don't think so. Too nice a person la.

DONE~
:)