Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



I'm sooo glad to know that I'm not going to lose you as a friend.
20090731 @ Friday, July 31, 2009

I really really want want WANT to watch "JUMP", I'm soooo damn desperately I NEED SOMEONE TO WATCH IT WITH ME!
ugh.

I'm tired of having to be sad, depressed and harboring all the negative feelings when I'm at home. Truth be told, it's not as if I'm totally bothered with not talking to Momster. 'cause well, first of all, I can don't talk to her at all. I haven't spoken to her since like last Monday. At least not like a daughter. So what? The most basic things I said was if the kettle needed to be turned off since I was getting out of the kitchen last night. And the tone was a war-like tone. Oh wells, whatever I can do it well without all the talking shit.

Today work was brilliant. I felt sad and everything. But expect peeeeekturessss cuz it's such a brilliant day today I shall not feel sad despite the cold atmosphere in the house with only Momster at home. Grrr
I'm looking forward to 15 Aug. Someone's 21st birthday party! haha

Louis is out with his commando friends so I'm all alone now. I might as well just start studying.
:)

Oh yeah he sent me a song in my email and told me to have a listen to it. He said something like it's a special song for me, so I dumbly thought he composed a song which he of course did not! L-O-L

It's a song from Bob Dylan covered by Garth Brooks - To Make You Feel My Love.

To my dear Louis,
in dreams, I dance with you, yes.