Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



let me go,pls?
20090729 @ Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I think Blogger is missing out on something in their posting tab. Kinda turns me off really. But whatever.

Okay so now I'm left with only 2 and half days left of work. Apparently all temp staff are now required to don on their ICA polo tee hence making *ME* who has only got such a minimal time left, to follow the protocol just like everyone else. pfft.

Hmm follow protocol, nice.

Right,not digressing from the main topic, it's not an entirely BAD thing cuz i get to own a tee from ICA itself, which kinda makes me an official ICA staff. Err, despite the fact that i'm just a TEMP staff. But still. What the heck.

Nonetheless, I shall enjoy my last few days at work. It is truly kinda sad, really. Oh wells, afterall I've been there for nearly a month now. Also the company have been great. All the fun and laughter. Plus the crap. Will miss the people. Especially these two buggers, Abel & Kevin. They were teasing me on some crap about being hairy when I mentioned of my previous entry. Them, and their incessant crap jokes.
See, this is what you get when you place two boys and a girl to work in a common room.
I have a female colleague who is equally as crazy as us, she's leaving on Friday. I bet if she were around today, she would have suffered stomach cramps from the unceasing laughter. Yet she ditched work today, and we were sposedly to be discussing on our chocolate proposal as a token of appreciation for those who have helped us in work bla bla bla.

I'm bound to miss 'em loads.

I just got home not soon. And I need to head out to an urgent last minute YEC meeting tonight @ 8.30pm. Ugh. Why so last minuteeeeee and so lateeeee!?
I have been having early nights these past few days. By 8.30pm, my eyelids are shutting already. So how am I gonna cycle to the CC at 8.30pm, I don't know! ugh

Programs for this weekend,
Saturday - NDP Observation @ Mountbatten CC
Sunday - TKD Training :)

I'm getting a little too busy on the weekends thing. Hmm