|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
mengapa? 20090719 @ Sunday, July 19, 2009Okay my blister is healing pretty fine. I have had too many blisters to even recall of the pain. heh. Now, it's my left shin bone, and all thanx goes to Kai Xiang. Grrr. Depressingly enough, my arms haven't recuperated fully from Ah Bai's kicks on friday night. THAT other baikar. Oh wait let's rewind from Saturday morning. Couldn't wake up from the short night sleep the previous night. Dreadfully dragged myself out of the bed to head off to work. Luckily work was great. I'm beginning to like working in Immigrations ICA. Henceforth, I shall consider working there during my school holls. (since I have got the inside source, with the extra help) Rushed home to get changed and grabbed my gi. Only to receive news from our Princess Ah Bai aka Joyce will be late, as usual. It's becoming too common. Hmmm Movie was nice. Harry Potter's movie. Followed by dinner. By then I was freaking tired and I couldn't move a muscle on my face to even smile. Tired as hell! As bone-tired as I was, I still craved for the training. Ask me why. Simply perhaps the more tired i am, the more relaxing it is to flex some limb muscles. Hmm right it doensn't make much sense. Yet all the tiresome footwork plus the injured shinbone was excellent. Hitched a ride in Andy's car for a lift home. This time, *I* made a mistake. Apologies to Andy Tay. I told him to get to ECP instead of KPE and we ended up heading towards CHANGI AIRPORT! (LOL!!!) As usual Andy panicked. Me too, but not as much hahahah. Hell, it was funny! Ah Bai was no help at all lor, only kept laughing behind. 3 times in a row, each time he sends me home, shit happens. He made it in reaching my place in 10 mins. Quite a "smooth" driver. All in all, the ride was safe. Di malam yang sesunyi ini Aku sendiri tiada yang menemani Akhirnya kini kusadari Dia telah pergi tinggalkan diriku |