|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
People, you and me. 20090714 @ Tuesday, July 14, 2009"Something in you brought out something in me that I've never been since That part of me that was only for you, that kind of romance Cause only once that kind of love, that kind of fever dance That you love because you become someone else in an instant" People talk, they behave and they laugh. Things change whilst emotions swell. Bitter or sweet, never satisfying. Clear. Transparent. Never true. It's better naked than clad. Isn't it? I like your smile, your teeth even the way you wear your socks. Others may prefer your personality or character, whatever. Tongues wag with sheer wild speculations. It didn't bug. Not a least. None of this mattered, even now. All's gone. The affection. The warmth. The devotion. I don't want to close my eyes. And let things end this way. Ultimately, it has to. Leaving only the fragments of memories. Yet again, be it bitter or sweet. - Shai |