Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



tell me me me
20090727 @ Monday, July 27, 2009

All these are lies, except for one. Which one?

I fear I'm suffering from an undiagnosed mental illness.
I'm afraid of losing.
Computers freak me.
I don't like mature men.
I don't have an account in Facebook.
I like the smell of my own poop.
I have more body hair than a chimpanzee.
I eat batteries for breakfast.
I was married, divorced and widowed.
I have a pet ghost under my pillow.

If you know me well enough, you might've guessed it out. 'cause it's freaking simple!