Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



waking up the demon
20090723 @ Thursday, July 23, 2009

I felt the hate rise up in me
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves
I wander out where you can't see
Inside my shell I wait and bleed.



'cause for what i only see when i look at you two, is the pussy's dick.



i shall keep my cool.
keep my mind clear of things. stay serene and laid back.
shit happens, as they say it.
all i do is wait and you shall see.
i've been too rash too many times.
this time, no.

wait for the time where you'll understand the true meaning of "Bite the hands that feeds"


Bones in the water and dust in my lungs