Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



Being in college
20090811 @ Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Economics is fascinating. Principles of Banking and Finance keeps me thinking. Principles of Accounts is enjoyable. Studying has never been this fun! Alright that sentence may come by as a little of an overstatement just after 2 weeks of uni. lol

Being in college kinda puts me in a very different situation. Lectures for only 3 hours. Everything's all stashed in that lengthy 3-hour lecture. "Fastest fingers first" doesn't apply here. Not even "Google-fingers". Multi-tasking such as taking down notes fast, whilst listening and catching the important key points of what the lecturer is leaking out. Scribbles are not an uncommon sight, for me at least.

Being in college drives me to work even harder than hard. What that means simply is I'm devoting all my time to my studies, since I'm forbidden to
(1)hang out
(2)go for tkd trainings
(3)slack.

Being in college gives me high expectations, despite the early start of this academic year. I'm already pondering of
(1)where to go for my Masters after my Degree, which is like 3frigging years down!
(2)what course of field should I major in
(3)which Big 4 companies I will choose to work in.

Being in college pressurizes me.
Being in college keeps me busy.
Being in college takes my mind of handsome Korean guys whom I adore.
Being in college makes me a tad too ambitious.

Being in college ...

I like my college life.