Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



thinking of what to insert here as title
20090813 @ Thursday, August 13, 2009

我掉进爱情悬崖
跌太深爬不出来
下降的速度太快
来不及踏上未来
你的爱反覆徘徊
打乱我的呼吸节拍
要怎么逃开我控制不来

我掉进爱情悬崖
回想起你的可爱
傻傻的还在等待
以为你还会回来
你的脸慢慢离开
时间快将我掩埋
消失的太快我负荷不来

Blogger is getting on my nerves, can't stand it!
Never mind that.

I woke up this morning/afternoon at such an uneartly hour, 12.15pm. Which is alright cuz Momster didn't scream into my room so I might as well continued sleeping. Besides, I'm fasting in repayment of my number of times I missed last year. Hence I think I got the favour of sleeping away my morning.
No food in my system = no energy to study. One bad thing is, I get famished up really fast. It's like I can have my lunch at 12nn, after 2 hours of mugging, I'll be frigging hungry. I'll start craving for food, walking into the kitchen jolly well knowing that I have to refrain myself from pulling the fridge twin-doors.

In the upcoming fasting month, I spose I'll be having this terrible eating disorder. Say, staying up the all night stuffing myself with what food there is, waking up at unearthly hours of the next afternoon umm say at 3pm? If Momster stays discrete like this morning, I shall then proceed with the same routine for the entire month. hah

Also, I've only have 3 days of school so I can afford to wake up at such crazy hours.

Moving on, I do not fancy the band Jonas Brothers. Really, I don't. Not to that extent that I hate them and shit. I do listen to some of their songs, cuz simply I think they are nice.
However having said that, I am starting to like Nick Jonas from the trio. He seems to be very cutey. haha shit whatever happened to my heavy metal-ness (!!!!)

Okay random thoughts in mind.
(1) SIMTKD was alright. Shagged mainly cuz I didn't have lunch before that and I was starving.
(2) I haven't touched my books since yesterday afternoon. NEED TO START MUGGING SHIIIIIIT.
(3) School tomorrow yay though it's only for 3frigginghours
(4) I can't wait for 3pm! They're airing Growing Up on Channel 5 and Andrew Seow is in it! OMG ANDREW SEOW! -drools-

End.