Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



death before disco
20090801 @ Saturday, August 01, 2009

It's time of the day that I usually blog. I do it usually at the end of the day/night whenever I'm about to retire for the day. OR when I'm freaking bored as hell.

Right, as today was my last day at work, I think it's primetime I start hitting the textbooks already. I haven't gotten the pictures we took in the office, so I shall just upload the ones I have with me and Varnee. See, nice right? Of course... :)

After work, I met up with Joyce for lunch before heading to the library to talk crap and laugh before heading off to Mountbatten CC for the NDP Observation Ceremony.
If I'm allowed, I shall say that the entire thing was a screw up for us. HAHAHAH alright not much but the fact that only ONE microphone was working was HELL funny! 4 pledge-takers, 3 mikes but only ONE pathetic mike was good. Nice.

We were not panicky whatsoever rather we kinda stunned when the mic didn't project our voices. Funny as hell.

More of today's peektures with Audrey.

Oh there were fireworks too! AWESOME. Since our Guest Of Honour was SM-GOH, it was obvi that we needed to be scanned through with all the SATS, police force thing all around.
Not forgetting all the security hotshots. I think someone knows what I mean. *drools*
I felt sooo secured with them all around me....NOT! lol
Okay i guess i'll just end it here for tmrw is gonna be yet another long day for me before school starts on Monday. (Yay!)