Now, it's down to serious business. Uni started today.
Lecture was fun. Lecturer was funny. I'm all driven up to ace Prinicples of Accounting. Since it's something that I've learnt in secondary school as well as in poly.
Lunch @ NP. Food sucked. Too crowded. Can't concentrate on eating. Maybe the food suck then again, that's why. Felt "old" in the canteen seeing all the poly kids faces. Despite a sense of superiority. ha
Home-d. Napped. Woke up. Fungry.
Now. Can't find the notes online. Pondering if it's even uploaded yet. Gonna revise today's lesson. Including a fresh start to reading the study guide for tmrw's Econs lesson.
Lessons end @ 11.30am for me again. Yay.
I'm contemplating about the Porter bag. It's gonna cost me $400. Have a huge urge to get it. Never mind the hefty price. For now. But just too lazy to bring my ass down to Orchard.
How?
End.
Before I end. Tell me. How would you feel when you, Wake up... and feel you're in love?