Mika. Coldplay. The Used. John Mayer. Keane. Bailey Rae. Ga Ga. John Legend. Jesse McCartney. Taekwondo
Yoko Yoko works wonders. Thanx Zi Bing. Can't find where to download South Park episodes to store them in my phone. Vexed!
Bird Nest (yay) 6 bottles, and I drank 2. So now I'm left with 4(!!!) I'll make it a point to buy a pack every single week. Despite the price :( 1 bottle a day = 6 bottles each day in a week - 1 day.
I hooked onto this stanza of the song by The Used. Shiiiiiit.
"I guess, I remember every glance you shot me Un-harmed, I'm losing weight and some body heat I squoze so hard I stopped your heart from beating So deep that I didn't even scream fuck me"
Apart from schooling and reading novels after novels, I've been stuffing myself with jargon. Intensive Taekwondo training with all 4 of us. My muscles ache. I'm always hungry. ALWAYS.
School tomorrow yay. I've only 2 days of school this week. 6 hours of school, to be exact. Boring. The rest of the other days are weekends for me. Except the studying part cuz I devote like 10hours in studying. Kinda bore me to sleep just studying at home. The bed is too tempting. Sigh. Oh I've got SIM-TKD training on wednesday wonder how it'll turn out hmmmmm.
Bored as hell now. Somebody save me!
// Been laughing and self-entertaining myself with podcasts of Russell Brand.