|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
"talk to me, i urged Daniel" 20090805 @ Wednesday, August 05, 2009A seemingly innocent picture of a boy on the cover page caught my eye. Daniel Isn't Talking, the title reads. I'm reading a book which kinda depresses me so much I think reading it is a mistake allover. Too late now, cuz I'm hooked and way too deep emotionally attached to it already. Tsk The book is awesomely good at bringing tears to one's eyes. Terribly sad novel. Men can be pretty much adorable but when selfishness start invading themselves in their inner souls, they can be unscrupulous as can be. I've been mugging Economics since this morning yet the book which lies still on my side table keeps drawing me closer to it. Inching and beckoning me to continue and finishing it up. I've read like continuously for the past hour, hence now I'm left with no fascination to start hitting my textbooks and notes. I can, in fact finish the rest of the book in the next hour or so. But I shan't. I wana be kept in tensed moments. As if watching a movie, the climax has yet to reach. Keeping you in ultimate suspense. Yes. That kinda feeling and emotion. Let this be the one. Allow me to relive the unhappiness one can go through so all my thoughts will be drowned. "Not every love story has a happy ending" - Shai |