Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



the worst of 3 evils
20090807 @ Friday, August 07, 2009

I lead quite a miserable life, don't I? Yes. I do. I really do.

I lead a life with a father who is as tyrant as any 345678998765456789 human beings added together. And the worst of two evils. Now, I presume it's the worst of 3(!) evils.

Firstly, the war with Momster hasn't totally ended. Yea THAT war and it's pretty much a lengthy one cuz this one is already a month old. And I'm extending it to a longer period. In restrospect that I have even did things that are quite against my own will. Stupid piece of dung.

Secondly, due to this war against the two evils, the other is obvi sometime a weeny bit older than I am, that I cultivated and the war against my helluva tyrant Dad brewed. AND now, he forbids me to attend trainings at Changkat which doesn't make total sense. It's stupid cuz he allows me to only go for SIM TKD trainings, my uni's tkd club which I'm currently contemplating to be recruited for. To top it up with all the non-sensical ideas, he claims that I should concentrate on my studies, yeah riiiiiiite thanx dad but I seriously think it is dumb cuz I've only got a total of 12 hours of school on 3 different days itself! It's not exactly that I don't study you see, it's more of he doesn't even SEE me mug during the times that I would be cracking my head and maybe even burn out some stupid braincells just to figure out the equation of a graph on some random Economics question.

ANGRY! FED UP! PISSSSSSSSED OFF! Shooo you three spawns of the devil.

Tonight at training was terrible. I feel like crying shit I can't cuz it only makes me feel lousy and then I will go through a long period of withdrawal syndrome like not even thinking of talking to anyone at all. shit bitch. My both calves muscles gave me problem. AGAIN. For the millionth times. I swear I get this shit everytime I get back from a hiatus from training.
I feel shitty.
Damn now I feel lousy.

:(

Left training much earlier than everyone else cuz I felt out of place since I can't even spar with a proper kick. How unmotivating. And best is, I'm taking part in Nationals'09. shit.

Uncle Man drove us home. Us, I refer to my siblings and the two monsters who rule the household. I argued with Dad for a moment and thought I would better shut the hell up cuz it's not a pleasant thing to be squabbling over this in an uncle's car. So yeah, kept my mouth bloody shut not even laughing or giggling at the dumb lame jokes my dad was saying which I would normally second to after him.

The ride home was effing looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong. I could almost kill someone with a blunt birthday cake knife if I'm allowed. Uncle Man just got a new car, he's prolly driving it slow on purpose, slow and steady.

Okay I won't be able to sleep through tonight cuz my mind is full with crapshit.
Good SHIT night everyone.